16 September 2008

Digital Masters: offline



Typefondry and design-agency Underware had struck my attention from the first encounter I had with their work back in Typo Berlin 2006. Some very fresh typeface designs and additionally very funny applications of graphics that promoted the branding and promo of these typefaces.

Sauna became an instant favorite of my font-collection and now finally I had the chance to put this fontface into practice for a project. I branded the Digital Masters campaign of Agoria, a campaign that pushes image-building of IT-jobs. The campaign isn't live yet but will be very soon, and I really couldn't resist giving you a sneakpeak on the artwork I created since I've received this supersweet booklet that comes along with the purchase of the Sauna font with which I designed the logo and housing style of the Digital Masters.








No comments:

Post a Comment