02 February 2010

Nissan Cube List - The Art of Japanese Gastronomy

Touch, smell, taste, listen, watch and move Japan style.
Touch, smell, taste, listen, watch and move Japan style.

Last Sunday I was offered to ride along with Imke Dielen. Though I quite like Japanese gastronomy ... it felt ackward rolling the new Cube through town. Yet I must admit the new Nissan is remarkably spacious for a small citytour car. The model/shape just isn't my cup of tea but I could notice a lot of smiling faces of people driving by, especially women seem to attracted to this cute newbie. Nissan Cube

4 comments:

  1. Women do like it! And men love to hate it. Come and join our facebook Cube group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=160816333539&ref=mf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post will definitely help readers like me.Because it's a very good post.Thanks for sharing such a great article with us.Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete